Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
GLCC members can take advantage of Canada's #1 group insurance plan
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan gives you affordable, flexible insurance options, unbeatable guarantees, and value-added benefits. Some of the key benefits are:
- Pocketpills - No need to ever visit a pharmacy again! Not only do you get free delivery right to your doorstep, but you also get auto-refills and renewals on prescription medications and vitamins.
- Teladoc - From on-demand urgent care to support for chronic and complex health challenges, they are changing the way people access healthcare. Talk to a doctor anywhere, anytime hassle-free.
- Best Doctors Services - When faced with critical illness or injury, it’s crucial to have access to immediate Health Care. Best Doctors offer an exceptional Health Plan by connecting individuals and their treating physician with world-renowned specialists to provide an expert opinion on the current diagnosis and treatment plan without having to leave home.
- My-Benefits app - Easy and seamless e-claims through the my-benefits app.
- Customizable plan - Plans are flexible to the needs of your business. Some of the coverages include vision care, prescription drugs, emergency travel insurance, health spending accounts and much more.
- No business is too large or too small - You can be an owner-operator or have a business with 100 employees, the Chamber plan has you covered. There is no minimum or maximum to the number of employees you need to take advantage of this amazing plan.
- Employees value employee benefits - By providing your employees financial protection as well as fast and easy claim reimbursement, you can find and attract the best employees. The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan® can offer you a truly flexible benefit solution based on what’s best for you and your employees.
- No unexpected hikes in your premiums - Chambers Plan incorporates pooling of its claims, where premiums can be based on the average of claims across all participants, spreading the risk, and providing rate stability year after year.