December 2017 Holiday Dinner MeetingName: December 2017 Holiday Dinner MeetingDate: December 12, 2017Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Click HERE to download a promo flyer.
President Jack Nicholson and the Chamber Board of Directors invite you and your staff to join them for an evening of fun with a JD Farms Specialty Turkey dinner, a Krause Berry Farms pie dessert buffet, door prizes, member referral draw, entertainment by Bonnie Kilroe: Celebrity Imposter, and presentation of the 2017 HD Stafford Good Citizen of the Year Award.
Turkey Dinner - Please let us know of any special dietary needs.
Please bring a gift for the Holiday Door Prize Draw! No Alcohol Please.
Come dressed to impress in your holiday best! Christmas sweaters and ties are welcomed!
- Spiced Butternut Squash Soup with Crème Fraiche, Chive Oil
- JD Farms turkey entree (dark and light meat) served with mashed potatoes, stuffing and seasonal vegetables topped with gravy
- Cranberry sauce on tables
- Krause Berry Farm assorted pies
- Whipped cream
- Fresh fruit platters
- Vegetarian Option: Roasted Pepper, stuffed with Quinoa, with a Sundried Tomato Sauce
Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 12:00 pm on Friday, December 8.