Financial Support/Relief for Businesses
FEDERAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM UPDATE
Starting Friday, June 18, 2020, the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) is being expanded to include owner-operator sole proprietorships, businesses that pay via dividends and businesses with only contractor employees. This program provides interest free loans up to $40,000.00, with fully 25% potentially forgivable. Click here for more details.
- Business Resilience Service - The service allows you to connect with experienced business advisors from across Canada for guidance on which government relief programs will be most appropriate to support your small- to medium-sized business, not-for-profit or charity on how to respond and reshape amid uncertainty - Canadian Business Resilience Network
- Interactive Business Benefits Finder - Government of Canada
- Small and Medium Business Recovery Grant Program - Government of British Columbia
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program - Government of Canada
- Circuit Breaker Business Relief Grant Eligibility - Government of British Columbia
- Circuit Breaker Business Relief Grant Application - Government of British Columbia
- Recovery Hiring Program and Extension of Business Support Programs - Government of Canada
- Employer Reimbursement Program Launch - BC Government
CANADA EMERGENCY WAGE SUBSIDY (CEWS)
- Emergency Community Support Fund - Government of Canada
- COVID-19 Emergency Support to Community Organizations Preventing Disease Transmission Training and Equipment Program - Canadian Red Cross
- COVID-19 Emergency Support for Community Organizations Granting Program for Non-Profits - Canadian Red Cross
- Business Credit Availability Program Application Assistance - BDO
- COVID-19 Update: How RBC is Helping Businesses - RBC
- COVID-19 FAQs - Scotiabank
- Canada Emergency Business Account - Vancity
- COVID-19 Update: Support for Small Business - BMO Bank of Montreal
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Frequently Asked Questions - TD
- Financial Relief for Businesses - Envision Financial, A Division of First West Credit Union
- Update on COVID-19 and How We're Here to Help - HSBC
- Meeting Your Needs in Challenging Times - CIBC
- COVID-19 Support and Resources for Individuals and Business Members - Prospera Credit Union
- COVID-19 Updates & Resources - Westminster Savings
- Helpful Resources Available to Support You - Coast Capital Savings
- Your Health Comes First - Aldergrove Financial Group
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) has resources available include:
- Small Business Loan - Up to $100,000 can be obtained online.
- Working Capital Loan - Get extra funds to bridge cash flow gaps and support everyday operations.
- Purchase Order Financing - Increase your cash flow to fulfill domestic or international orders with very flexible terms.
- BDC's Advisory Services experts are offering tools and support to review your financial management and operations.