Member Promotional Opportunities
For more information on any of the following Member Promotional Opportunities please call the Chamber office at 604-371-3770 or email email@example.com.
Click to find out more about an individual opportunity, or scroll down the page to browse.
- Sponsor of the Month
- Enhanced Member Listings on the Chamber Directory
- Celebration of Excellence Business Awards Sponsorships
- Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities
- Member Mailing Labels
- Individual Member Email Blast
- Member-2-Member Email Program
- Member Deals
- Dinner Meeting Program Advertising
- Newsletter Advertising
- Use of Logo
- Website Business Profile Description
The GLCC’s Sponsor of the Month program is an opportunity to showcase your business to your fellow Chamber members throughout an entire month! This opportunity not only puts the spotlight on your business at the monthly Dinner Meeting, but it will keep your message in our members’ minds for the whole month.
Being a GLCC Sponsor of the Month is the best way to get your message to your fellow Chamber members and to the Langley business community. The program allows you to take full advantage of all of the Chamber’s promotional avenues including: promotion at the Dinner Meeting (the Chamber’s most well attended monthly event), speaking opportunity at the Dinner Meeting, website promotion, email marketing, newsletter profile and social media promotion.
As Sponsor of the Month you will receive:
- Recognition of sponsorship on the Chamber website: www.langleychamber.com.
- Recognition of sponsorship in all Dinner Meeting promotional materials. Dinner Meetings average 130 guests.
- Two complimentary Dinner Meeting tickets and seating at the head table or table of honour.
- 5 minutes on the agenda at the monthly Dinner Meeting to speak about your business or organization.
- Showcase table at Dinner Meeting to display products and information.
- Opportunity to have information placed at all Dinner Meeting place settings.
- Free-standing banners/signage on display at Dinner Meeting.
- Advertisement in the Dinner Meeting event program.
- Weekly Facebook and Twitter promo posts (4 maximum with content and focus provided by you). The Chamber has over 4000 Twitter followers, 1300 likes on Facebook, 307 followers on LinkedIn and 445 followers on Instagram.
- Individual Member-2-Member e-blast sent to over 1,000 Chamber contacts with an average open rate of 30+%.
- Opportunity to provide a door prize to be drawn at the Monthly Dinner Meeting.
- Recognition on the Chamber Voice Newsletter.
For more information or to book your month please contact Jaclyn Van Den Berg, Events & Communications:
ENHANCED MEMBER LISTINGS ON THE MEMBER DIRECTORY
For one year, you can have an expanded description of your business, add photos to your profile, list additional keywords and more on the Langley Chamber's website. The cost of this new program is only $75.00/yr + GST!
CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE BUSINESS AWARDS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce’s Celebration of Excellence Awards recognizes and honours business excellence. The awards evening provides an opportunity to celebrate Langley businesses that have made a significant contribution to community spirit, service and quality of life by demonstrating outstanding business leadership, innovation and success.
The Celebration of Excellence is attended each year by approximately two hundred local businessmen and women and their guests. This event offers Sponsors an opportunity to have their name and brand become associated with one of Langley’s most respected social and business events.
GOLF TOURNAMENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament is a fantastic opportunity for your business to be a part of one of Langley’s premier golf tournaments. This tournament is professionally organized, caters to the wants and needs of golfers of all skill levels and it is a terrific way to meet the men and women of our business community.
MEMBER MAILING LABELS
The Chamber can provide you with current mailing labels for a fee of $50.00 (+ GST) of the approximately 1100 members upon request. This allows you to pick and choose who you wish to mail to and when!
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER EMAIL BLAST
The Individual Member Email Blast is an effective way to promote your business, product, service, event etc. to a large audience. The GLCC has approximately 1100 subscribers and an average open rate of 30%. Limited to two opportunities a month, these won't last long. So, call the Chamber office today!
MEMBER-2-MEMBER EMAIL PROGRAM
Member-2-Member (M2M) Email Program is a convenient, low-cost cooperative email broadcast program. Your business can take advantage of our on-going email program by including your 100 word advertisement below our weekly M2M Chamber Member Update email broadcast to our membership. You will reach over 1000 members and local business people.
This is an excellent opportunity to promote your member savings programs, new products, services and menus. The cost of this program is $75.00 (+ GST) and is available to members only. Be sure to reserve your space early.
- Our email is broadcast on Thursdays weekly.
- Participants’ emails need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the Wednesday prior to that Thursday’s broadcast.
- Your advertisement is 100 words maximum with one logo or graphic (we can link to other information, websites, etc. as well).
- Your email advertisement must maintain quality consistent with the images and goals of the Chamber. Therefore, the Chamber reserves the right to reject any material it deems inappropriate.
Members now have the opportunity to post their sale, discount or one-time offering online for potential customers/clients. Using the Chamber’s Member Portal, members can upload logos, photos, flyers and choose their start and end date. Members can also indicate whether the deal is for everyone or just fellow Chamber members. This is an exciting opportunity to encourage Member-to-Member transactions and the shop local movement. Sign up for the Member Deal Newsletter to be alerted when a new deal is posted. For more information or to obtain your username and password for the Member Portal, contact the Chamber office at 604-371-3770 or email@example.com.DINNER MEETING PROGRAM ADVERTISING
This could be the best $50.00 or $100.00 you’ll ever spend - dinner meeting program advertising. Purchase a half or full-page ad in the Dinner Meeting Program (Members Only) and showcase your business to an average of 120 people per month! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your spot!
The Chamber Voice newsletter is designed to serve the Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce and its membership. Your ad will be seen by 36,500 homes and businesses. The newsletter is also emailed to Chamber members and available on the Chamber website at www.langleychamber.com. Rates: Ads start with the business card size ad for $150.00! For more information, to book an ad or for rates please contact Barb Duncan, Advertising Consultant for The Langley Times, at 604-533-4157 or email@example.com. Click HERE for more info!
SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available, and many can be customized to your needs. Showcase and enhance your business and services at one of the Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce events!
WEBSITE BUSINESS PROFILE DESCRIPTION
The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce is pleased to promote your business on our website. Your listing will be on the GLCC website member directory and will include a 200 character description of your products and services as well as your contact information. Free for Langley Chamber Members!