Exclusive Member Benefits
For an application form, current rates and additional information on any of the Benefits to Members, contact the Chamber office at 604-371-3770 or by email at email@example.com.
Earn a $1,000 MasterCard® gift card if First Data cannot
beat your current payment processing fees. To get started, all they need is a
copy of your current statement.
Some conditions apply.
Click here to request more information
BluePay is partnered with authorized agent Chris Browes from the BC based Kubera Payments team to provide industry leading payments services and solutions to BC Chamber members.
- 1.45% Base Merchant Discount Rate for Visa*
- 1.49% Base Merchant Discount Rate for MC
- 0.10% Assessment Fees Visa and MC*
- $0.05 per Interact transaction
- $50.00 MID Setup fee
- $9.99 monthly Statement and Daily Funding fee
*fees are lower than rates advertised by other merchant services providers currently working with the Chamber Network.
Kubera in partnership with BluePay are able to offer the following solutions:
- The widest range of processing partners and POS integration options available
- Industry leading preferential processing rates for members
- PCI and PA:DSS compliance consulting services
- Integration support and management teams
- Electronic invoicing and payment
- Custom hosted payment form set up
- Web development services
- Local support
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
Covers all industries including one-person firms, home business and farms. Dental and health options offered. Guarantee Renewable Contract, full pooled price stability.
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan also offers a Business Assistance Service. This offer provides access to professional accounting, counselling, legal and human resource experts who understand the challenges small business owners face.
Click here for more information on Chambers of Commerce Business Assistance Service
SPARK INSURANCE FOR DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS OF SOCIETIES
Spark aims to engage our communities with helpful educational resources combined with an honest, secure, and user-friendly insurance buying experience. The application takes less than 5 minutes to complete and no obligation quotes are free. All nonprofits and charities are eligible.
Click here for more information on Spark Insruance!
ADP PAYROLL SERVICES
Benefits To Members
- Competitive pricing
- Fully customizable solution to fit the needs of the company
- Risk management and compliance
- Direct deposit, online pay-stubs, T4 creation, ROE creation, HR tools, reports, customized and simple to use system
- Dedicated representative handling all member locations
- Unique insights into payroll process, legislation, compliance, practices
- Reduce transactional fees (checks, bank fees etc) and time spent processing
administrative tasks (writing/generating checks, paystubs, t4s etc.)
- Ability to choose an online solution or telephone payroll
- Ability to use a general ledger interface to map exportable reports to import into accounting software
- Further engage employees (no more check cashing)
- Customized tax breakdown based on per employee wishes
- Ability to focus more on the company and changes rather than administration tasks
The Payworks payroll solution includes the following: pay employees through direct deposit or cheques, remittances to CRA, T4 slips and records of employment, as well as a robust reporting feature. Members of the Langley Chamber of Commerce are entitled to exclusive discounted pricing of $15.60 per payroll run, $1.32 per payment, and a one-time setup fee of $200.00. Choose their Go-Green paperless payroll option to get an additional
discount per payroll run and per employee charge when there is no delivery of reports or pay statements from Payworks.
Click here to visit their website for more information.
*Please note all prices are subject to change without notice as per the terms of your service agreement
ESSO DIRECT DRIVER BILLING PROGRAM – 3.5¢/litre discount on fuel at any Esso location. No minimum purchase required and you can pass the savings onto your employees!
PETRO-CANADA SUPERPASS CARD – Savings of 2¢ per litre on gas and diesel with opportunities to receive a higher discount.
SHELL FLEET CARD
Please contact our member relations coordinator Kristi Maier for more information.
T: 604 341 3770
Discount program includes 25% to members. Constant Contact uses customizable templates for newsletters, event flyers and surveys to enhance your communication with customers.
VANCOUVER WHITECAPS FC
With a rich history of 40 years Vancouver Whitecaps FC have been part of the
very fabric of soccer in BC from youth development to professional teams.
The Vancouver Whitecaps are proud to offer all members of the
Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce:
Specially-Priced Single Match Tickets
- Applies to all 2018 regular season matches and CCL quarterfinal.
- Please Click Here to purchase your tickets.
UPS MEMBER BENEFIT PROGRAM
You’ll receive 30% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S.
and to worldwide destinations, discounts starting at 75% off freight shipments and
more. Plus, UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and
on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes. New and existing customers can enroll for free!
To get started today, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. In addition, you can get 10% off printing, packaging, and mailbox rentals at The UPS Store®.
Being a member of the GLCC gives you access to a vast network of expertise that
helps make British Columbia stronger. This also gives you access to the shipping
services and experience of Purolator, where you will enjoy volume discounts
starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services.
PARK'N FLY MEMBER DISCOUNT
Canada's only national airport parking company, Park'N Fly offers Chamber Members exclusive, lower than web rates which can be used for both leisure and business travel. Chamber Members that travel frequently can register online to expedite their service and receive the discount automatically every time they park with Park’N Fly,
additional services are included with rewards program.
*Valid at the Vancouver International Airport location only. Contact the
GLCC office for information on how to receive your first two days of parking for free.
Vancouver Regular Rates (plus taxes):
Daily $21.95 Weekly $99.95
Chamber Member Rates (plus taxes):
Daily $16.95 Weekly $65.75
BC CHAMBER HOTEL & CAR RENTAL DISCOUNTS
The BC Chamber of Commerce hotel and car rental discount program is provided
exclusively for our members and their employees. Access worldwide business and
leisure travel discounts and car rental discounts.
BC Chamber members access exclusive discounts on hotels and car rentals.
Savings may be as much as 50%, and average 10 to 20% below market rates.
Whistler 48 hour Club
$109/night flat rate on any condo at 13 Whistler resort properties.
This office supplies program is through Staples Advantage Canada, the B2B arm of Staples in Canada with local representation across the province and a long history working with local Chambers of Commerce to provide the latest tools and programs for all sizes of businesses.
Staples Advantage offers:
- Next business day delivery on office Products, copy paper or toner cartridges
- full line of eco-office products, FSC and recycled items – the most in the industry
- switch to save program for instant saving suggestions on alternative items on www.eway.ca
- Staples brands – 1450+ items at great value and quality, plus more than 10,000 other items!
- reports to proactively save you money – measure, review and recommend so you save!
Special BC Chamber of Commerce Members Program offers:
- discount pricing for BC Chamber members
- volume pricing & discounts for all members based on combined volumes
- special group prices setup for toners and copy paper for all members
- reviews with the Chamber ensuring that members save the most on highest-use items.
- ECO Programs - ask about our leading-edge ECO Programs
Certificate of Origin ~ free for members doing international business.
Click HERE for more Certificate of Origin information
The Chamber office is a community resource for people seeking goods and services for their business and personal needs.
The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce actively participates on Municipal Council Committees and, the BC and Canadian Chambers of Commerce.
BC BUSINESS MAGAZINE
Members can subscribe for only $1.00 a month!
Lanlgey Camber members can now optimize the usage of their corporate assets and generate additional turnover by renting out their dormant/underused assets with memebers of thier buiness community.
For more infotmation contact Langley Chamber at (604) 371-3770.
By partnering with Pragmatic, you can enjoy:
- 24/7 customer support (live answer times of 20 seconds or less)
- Dedicated Account Executive
- Customer care self-serve web portal
- Customizable billing
- Per second billing
- Intergrated audio/web conferencing
- Free recordings and emailed invoices
- No contracts, commitments or monthly minimums
It is time for all businesses - from single-shingles to large brand, from both urban and rural communities, to unite and share their views.
This is a free member benefit that will allow you to connect wiht others and stay informed on emerging issues that affect yout business and team.