We're looking for a Receptionist/ Legal Assistant for a full-time or part-time position.
The main duties would include answering phone calls, booking appointments, filing documents, preparing various documents (Wills, Powers of Attorney, Representation Agreements, etc.) and assisting with Real Estate Conveyancing files.
- Excellent knowledge of computers (please let us know the software you have experience using);
- Excellent phone skills;
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Certificate or Diploma in Legal Administrative Studies from an accredited institution;
- Experience in a small and busy office
- Experience preparing legal documents
Please include your references and your salary expectations.
- How many years of Legal Assistant experience do you have?
- Do you have a Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate or Diploma?
- Do you speak any other languages?