You must register to receive the Zoom link.
Presenting in public can be daunting. It's easy to let the fear take hold. We can forget our power to inspire, challenge, excite, impart wisdom. You have the ability to be a strong presenter, even if public speaking is not your forte. To accomplish this, we need to better understand ourselves.
YOU WILL LEARN
WHO IS THIS SESSION FOR:
- Understand you: Awareness of conscious and unconscious biases; our weaknesses and strengths.
- Understand your message: Crafting a clear, concise intention in an authentic way.
- Understand your audience: Knowing when and how to adjust the space to enhance the atmosphere.
- Understand your method: Tips and techniques to enhance physical and mental preparedness.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
- Business professionals wishing to enhance their presentation skills.
Chloe Ellis is an experienced RBC Group Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry. Skilled in Coaching, Sales, Event Management, Fundraising, and Management, Chloe is an experienced public speaker who shares her passion for effective communications to empower women and future generations. She passionately supports her community and served on the executive board as the Treasurer and Charter Member for the Soroptimist International of New Westminster/Burnaby. She also enjoys mentoring the leaders of tomorrow through the UBC Blossom Mentorship Program and the Burnaby Board of Trade Access Program.
Please note: You are not expected to be on video.