WEBINAR Powerful People Skills: Communicating With Different Personality StylesName: WEBINAR Powerful People Skills: Communicating With Different Personality StylesDate: August 25, 2021Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
You must register to receive the Zoom link.
Many behavioral psychologists have researched the theory that people's behavior can be classified in four styles: driver, expressor, amiable, and analytical. No one falls squarely into any one style, and no style is better or worse than another since each has strengths and weaknesses. By recognizing our dominant style and developing the ability to identify traits in others, we can change our behaviors to influence a wide variety of personalities.
This workshop will help you to identify your own personality style and how you react under pressure. You’ll then be able to modify your behaviors so you can connect with people of different styles, becoming more effective at influencing attitudes and the behaviors of others. By understanding how personality tendencies can impact your relationships, you’ll increase your influence through clearer communication and easier collaboration with people with different personality styles.
JOIN US AND LEARN:
- Identify our own personality style and how we react under pressure.
- Modify behaviors to better connect with people of different styles.
- Influence attitudes and behaviors of others.
- Inspire relationships that unite teams.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
David MacAngus President Dale Carnegie Northern AB, SK, Yukon and the Northwest Territories.
• 10 years experience with Caterpillar
• 40+ year experience as sales professional
• 37 years experience as Certified Dale Carnegie Trainer
• 12 years experience as Franchise Owner
• Graham Construction • Kal Tire
• Finning Canada • Vendasta Technology
• Suncor • Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation
• ISL Engineering • Trio Oncology
Industry Training Experience
• Agriculture • Manufacturing
• Construction • Technology
• Engineering • Healthcare
• Financial Services
*You must register to receive a recording*