WEBINAR Lunch & Learn - Tell Less, Ask More - Lead Like a CoachName: WEBINAR Lunch & Learn - Tell Less, Ask More - Lead Like a CoachDate: April 22, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
JOIN US AND LEARN:
There's evidence that leaders who adopt a coaching-leadership style (rather than a traditional directive one) see increased performance, retention, and engagement. Additionally, organizations with strong coaching cultures report above-average revenue growth. This workshop will introduce you to a coaching framework and equip you with practical, actionable techniques to unlock the potential within your organizations and teams.
- The neuroscience behind coaching and how it leads to effective results
- The when, how, and why of using coaching in the workplace
- Systems, tools, and resources to successfully coach individuals and teams
- How to adopt a coach approach to promote accountability and team collaboration
- Essential skills to improve your own and other's performance
- How to adapt your leadership style to a coaching approach
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Colin Macrae is an action-driven, people-focused marketing/communications leader and coach/facilitator who has worked across a full spectrum of industries at the forefront of multiple business and technology transformations. As a Certified Leadership Coach with Smart, Savy + Associates, Colin works with leaders who embrace an outcome-oriented, positive, and human-centric approach to personal development and growth. He supports a range of clients in understanding and nurturing their personal brand, growing their superpowers in communications and leadership presence, and creating life strategies that help them get unprecedented fulfillment inside and outside of work.
Please note attendees will be sent webinar instructions 1-2 days prior to the event.