WEBINAR Lunch & Learn - Technology Security When Working RemotelyName: WEBINAR Lunch & Learn - Technology Security When Working RemotelyDate: June 3, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
You must register to receive the Zoom link.JOIN US AND LEARN:
This presentation will cover some of the common issues that come up from using computers and mobile phones when working remote, as well as things to be aware of. As an added bonus, David may mention throughout the presentation, some fun and easy technology pranks.
- Things to be aware of when creating documents and information that may be useful to you as an employer.
- Information contained in photos.
- Connecting to the office and having remote workers connecting.
- Things to be aware of in email and what information can be garnered from them.
- Good to do tips, to help protect yourself and your information.
- Online information storage and how it may apply to business.
- Anyone concerned about working remotely and security.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
David Barber's background is a well rounded mix of technical and mechanical skills. If there is something one can do with their hands, he is interested and it often becomes another one of his hobbies. David has been working in the field of computers and wireless technologies, for many more years than he at times cares to admit and has accumulated many skills which he enjoys sharing with others.