WEBINAR LinkedIn: Uncovering the Power - Prospecting and Business DevelopmentName: WEBINAR LinkedIn: Uncovering the Power - Prospecting and Business DevelopmentDate: March 9, 2021Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
You must register to receive the Zoom link.
Now that you joined LinkedIn, how are you using it to leverage business and client relationships? Are you putting this free tool to work for you? LinkedIn is a social media tool you can use to virtually build your network and increase sales production. Discover greater success with prospecting, receiving referrals, and staying front of mind with your clients. Learn why LinkedIn should be a part of your sales strategy.
We will work hands on to enhance current profiles and then maximize impact and focus on the following:
• Prospect for new accounts and clients
• Maximize referrals to increase leads
• Search and target key business prospects
• Brand you and your company
• Remove cold calls, and warm calls up with LinkedIn
• Become a resource for clients and the industry
• Increase communication and value to relationships
• Discuss “connection” strategies
• Post important information and increase top of mind awareness
- Discover how LinkedIn can be used for client and customer retention tool
- Strategies to target sustainable new clients and start new business relationships that will develop into clients
- How to use LinkedIn to build depth and knowledge with customers and clients
- Develop individual profiles to serve as a selling tool
- Use as a tool to brand you and your company
WHO IS THIS SESSION FOR:
- Individuals and companies that have a goal for business growth. Especially those looking to maintain customer relationships, and also grow new business clients and customers.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Shari Pash, is founder of Strategic Solutions for Growth, a training company headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI. Her work focus is on sustainable revenue, client, and customer growth, which requires much more than just maintaining the status quo - it calls for innovation, creativity, and a strategic approach. That’s why small businesses, chambers of commerce, and non-profits throughout the U.S. and Canada are turning to Shari.
Extensive success in revenue generation, new market identification, and business development, while managing and working with the Association market at Michigan State University’s Kellogg Center earned Shari numerous industry awards of excellence through her career. Following MSU, she next served as the Vice President of Sales for the Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau. Shari began Strategic Solutions for Growth in 2010, continuing her role as an industry professional, coach, and trainer.
*You must register to receive recording*