You must register to receive the Zoom link.
With the world experiencing stressful and uncertain times, it can leave you wondering if or how you should negotiate your business matters. Join Sara Forte, Forte Law Corporation
, as she shares lessons on how to adapt your negotiations and why now might be the right time to negotiate.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why might it still be the right time to negotiate - including workplace arrangements, business contracts and professional matters like fees, salaries, and promotions.
- What you need to adapt in your negotiations during a pandemic and economic uncertainty.
- The #1 mistake many individuals make in negotiations that you must shift.
- 3 things you can do that will ensure you negotiate a great outcome.
- Colleen Clark, CEO of Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce
- Sara Forte, Firm Founder and Lawyer of Forte Law
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Sara Forte is an employment lawyer & labour lawyer, practicing exclusively in employment law, labour law, and workplace human rights law since 2004. Solving work-related legal problems is all that she does, from hiring to firing, and everything in between. She grew up in Langley, BC. After attending law school in Ontario, then working and living outside Surrey for a few years, her valley girl roots brought her back home to South Surrey to raise her own young family.