You must register to receive a Zoom link
- Fact: Employees are the life blood of a company.
- Fact: Canadians often struggle with a retirement plan.
- Fact: Having an engaged workforce enhances productivity.
How to leverage all three to boost your bottom line? Create and maintain an engaged workforce using a comprehensive financial wellness plan. This includes financial education in the workplace which reduces stress and on-the-job errors: engage with financial professionals to provide tailored individuals financial advice to achieve your goals; and discover how employer sponsors savings plans can provide stability in your employees lives and act as a strong retention and acquisition tool.
YOU WILL LEARN:
WHO IS THIS WEBINAR FOR:
- Learning and understanding the retirement landscape.
- Helping companies retain, attract, and engage.
- Delivering on financial wellness.
- Boosting your bottom line while enhancing productivity.
- Finding the right plan for you
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
- All business owners, HR Managers, Controllers and Entrepreneurs.
Chloe Ellis is an experience RBC Group Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the banking indsutry. Skilled in Coaching, Sales, Event Management, Fundraising, and Management, Chloe is an experienced public speaker who shares her passion for effective communications to empower women and future generations. She passionately supports her community and served on the executive board as the Treasurer and Charter Member for the Soroptimist International of New Westminster/Burnaby. She also enjoys mentoring the leaders of tomorrow through the UBC Blossom Mentorship Program and the Burnaby Board of Trade Access Program.
Please note: You are not expected to be on video