U40 Lunch & Learn Series - Understanding Entrepreneurship - Featuring Jacqueline Ali & Nicola Jones-CrossleyName: U40 Lunch & Learn Series - Understanding Entrepreneurship - Featuring Jacqueline Ali & Nicola Jones-CrossleyDate: September 12, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PROMO FLYER
We invite you to join Nicky from Futurpreneur Canada and Jacqueline from Maker Cube as they discuss what it takes to successfully launch a new business. They will talk about the fundamentals of business financing and learn about how Futurpreneur's programs help young entrepreneurs launch their start ups. Jacqueline will share how Maker Cube supports the entrepreneurial community of Langley and how what began as an idea, is now a successful local business.
YOU WILL LEARN...
- An understanding of the different free tools and resources available to entrepreneurs.
- The importance of building and sharing with community.
- How to grow and launch with very little money.
- The difference between a sales and marketing strategy.
- How to take the next step with your business.
Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 12:00 pm on Thursday, September 5, 2019.