The Predictability of Your Business GrowthName: The Predictability of Your Business GrowthDate: September 29, 2017Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Click HERE to download a promo flyer.
Interested in sponsoring? Download a flyer HERE.
At Shirlaws, they understand the business journey and would love to pass on what they've learned to help you enjoy yours. Join us for an interactive session to explore and discuss the predictable stages of business growth. Alan will help you think and plan more strategically to tackle the inevitable challenges that lie ahead.
Attendees will leave with:
- A deeper understanding of the normal cycle of growth and maturity of businesses that will provide new perspectives in where they have come from and what lies ahead
- Awareness of the strategic skills businesses require to achieve advanced stages of growth
- How a business is made up of business units, teams and individuals that are also at different stages of growth and the implication this has on business results and the opportunity it creates to accelerate growth
- A greater clarity and confidence on the next steps to grow your business
Who should attend:
- Purpose-led family run or owner-managed business and business leaders
- Individuals actively seeking to grow, fund or exit their business now or in the near future
- Entrepreneurs who are willing and able to invest in their business
- Businesses at a point of inflection that need to do something different
Since 2010, Alan has been providing strategic advisory services to purpose-led organizations across a diverse set of industry sectors. He is also a top-rated speaker to CEO & Executive Forum groups, including being named 2016 Canadian Speaker of the Year by TEC Canada. Alan is passionate about helping business leaders to align their teams behind a common vision and build the commercial and cultural assets to drive accelerated and sustainable growth.
Prior to founding Shirlaws in Canada in 2010, Alan spent the previous 18 years at Colliers International where he held positions in valuation consulting, investment brokerage, corporate finance, eBusiness, and M&A before being promoted to the executive management team. In the five years prior to joining Shirlaws, Alan served as Colliers’ Executive Vice President, Global Chief Operating Officer and was a member of the Board of Directors before taking on the role of Chief Executive, USA. In 2008, Alan was named to Business in Vancouver’s Top Forty Under Forty list.
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 5:00 pm on Monday, September 25, 2017.