Roundtable Discussion: TransLink - Where We Are Going & Where We Have BeenName: Roundtable Discussion: TransLink - Where We Are Going & Where We Have BeenDate: April 13, 2021Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
You must register to receive the Zoom link.
Join us to learn how TransLink is working to keep transit safe, boosting recovery efforts and have your questions answered.
JOIN US AND LEARN:
- How to take transit safely
- Results of the Transport 2050 Transportation strategy consultation
- Information about TransLink's new website, tips and tools
- New projects, consultations and programs
- 30 minute Q&A with subject matter experts on any transportation-related topics.
WHO IS THIS SESSION FOR:
- Anyone who would like learn about TransLink initiatives and to ask questions of TransLink
Dave Lewin is the Senior Advisor for Public Affairs, Fay Kramer, Senior Advisor for Government Relations and Alex Anderson, Senior TravelSmart Specialist will also be available for the Q&A.
*You must register to receive a recording*