March 2019 Dinner MeetingName: March 2019 Dinner MeetingDate: March 19, 2019Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PROMO FLYER
Cara Lenoir, Industry Relations, ITA; and Andrew George, Apprenticeship Advisor will provide an overview of what a skilled trades apprenticeship looks like in BC, where and how to get started in hiring apprentices, and discuss the benefits to having apprentices and working with local Indigenous communities for sustainable success.
- What is a skilled trades apprenticeship.
- Where to start when you want to hire apprentices.
- How to set up your apprentice and your business for success through apprenticeships.
- Resources and supports available to employers with apprentices, including tax credits and grants.
- How to work with local Indigenous communities.
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 5:00 pm on Friday, March