Lunch & Learn - The Power of Controls & Efficiency For a Strong BusinessName: Lunch & Learn - The Power of Controls & Efficiency For a Strong BusinessDate: February 27, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PROMO FLYER
Join us for this Lunch & Learn and take home ideas on how to protect and propel your business to the next level.
JOIN US AND LEARN...
- Different structures of a business and why it is important to know.
- Why is it important to have a good structure.
- How to set up your company in order to concentrate on what you do best.
- Learn some of the ways to recognize potential issues.
- How to minimize risks of losses and stress.
- Ways to improve overall efficiency and control of your business
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER...
Our Speaker, Susan Little, is a CPA with over 30 years of accounting, systems and operational experiences for businesses and industries of all sizes. She also taught at one of the top colleges in Alberta for 7 years. Her passion is to share her dynamic mix of expertise and knowledge with others in order to assist organizations obtain an end result that is profitable. She achieves this by helping you minimize the risk of losses and stress, and improve overall efficiency and control of your business. As a skilled facilitator she has the ability to design systems and incorporate training mechanisms for all levels of staff..
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 12:00 pm on Monday, February 25, 2019