Lunch & Learn: Maximize QuickBooks and Customize it for Your BusinessName: Lunch & Learn: Maximize QuickBooks and Customize it for Your BusinessDate: May 23, 2017Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Click HERE to download a promo flyer.
Come to this QuickBooks seminar and learn how to:
- Automate key functions to save time.
- Set up the chart of accounts, make items and services, and manage customer and vendor lists.
- Customize invoices, purchase orders, and sales receipts.
- Produce financial reports to measure business performance.
- Stay on top of receivables and payables.
- Automatically create invoices and receive credit card payments without any data entry.
- Simplify expense entry and account reconciliation.
- Quickly and easily audit-proof your business by ensuring that you have all required documents.
- Compare your business’ performance to your competitors in the same revenue range and region.
- Create budgets and annual plans.
- Manage and track your inventory.
- Set your business up for success so that your annual tax preparation is accurate, timely, and frustration free.
- Decide between QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online for your business needs.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER: Wade Farquhar started Lean Teams under the direction and sponsorship of Futurpreneur, formerly the Canadian Youth Business Forum, in November of 2015 and has grown a client base since that time. Lean Teams offers complete back office services for a flat monthly rate. These services include everything from basic bookkeeping, to full-service accounts receivable and payable services, payroll, and business benchmarking and valuation. Wade is originally from Oklahoma, but moved to Vancouver in 2011 to oversee an acquisition and subsequent integration process at a company in downtown Vancouver. The operations focus of the project gave him a good understanding into the similarities and differences between business operations in Canada and the U.S. As a result, many of his company’s clients benefit from a more in-depth knowledge of cross-border commerce.
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 5:00 pm on Friday, May 19, 2017.