Lunch & Learn - How is your Business's Digital Health? Maintaining Computer Hygiene in your BusinessName: Lunch & Learn - How is your Business's Digital Health? Maintaining Computer Hygiene in your BusinessDate: March 18, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PROMO FLYER
Computers enable us to work from anywhere, on anything, and with anyone. In the last several decades, they have transformed how we do business. How does an organization maintain this freedom with building risk scenarios like cyber threats, privacy issues, technical debt, and data loss? Isolate? Ignore? We present a third option:we need to build a culture of computer hygiene.
JOIN US AND LEARN:
- What is digital hygiene and why do we need it,
- New challenging data scenarios facing BC businesses,
- Herd immunity and how it affects our digital world,
- How to mitigate unseen risks created by someone else’s company,
- The number one hindrance to maintaining hygiene compliance and,
- Core steps to establishing a culture of hygiene in your office and in your sphere of influence.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Addison Pasiuk has worked in IT/Data Management for large enterprise and higher education sectors for the last 10 years. He volunteers as IT manager for Sawa World, a charity working to train marginalized youth to start micro-businesses and locally created solutions in Uganda. Addison owns and operates Danory Digital Consulting Ltd, which specializes in data management consulting including: new-user training for policies, security and privacy audits, database management, digital hygiene services as well as traditional IT management services.
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 12:00 pm on Monday, March 16, 2020.