February 2020 Dinner MeetingName: February 2020 Dinner MeetingDate: February 18, 2020Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
THE ART OF SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING:
How to Create Winning Connections
In today's marketplace making connections is critical for greater success. Whether you're looking to make new contacts, access resources and information, or gain more clients, networking is an essential skill.
International speaker, bestselling author, and marketing strategist, Sue
Clement, will share her best secrets on how to leverage your time and networking opportunities while building powerful and lasting connections.
JOIN US FOR:
- Sue's C.A.S.H. system that shifts networking from just an activity to a profitable strategy.
- How to build meaningful and lasting connections that inspire people to know, like, trust and refer you.
- How to shift your focus from what you can get to what you can give.
- The secret to effortlessly make new connections, attract clients and referrals at every networking or social event you attend.
- The biggest mistakes made when networking that are costing you opportunities and connections.
- Follow up strategies guaranteed to make a lasting impression.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MEMBER BENEFITS?
The February Dinner Meeting is the perfect opportunity as our Member Benefit providers will have information tables set up during the networking portion of the evening.
Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 12:00 pm on Friday, February 14, 2020.