With new restrictions prohibiting indoor dining until the end of May, our local restaurants need your support through take-out, delivery and patio dining. And the Greater Langley Chamber is going to make it even tastier to eat local!
Every time you support a GLCC member restaurant, cafe or brewery
between April 21 and May 17, whether by ordering delivery or take-out, dining on a patio, or even buying a gift card, you'll have a chance to have the Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce pay your bill for you! With over 30 members from all types of cuisines dotted throughout the City and Township, it's easy to participate!
Each time you eat out during the contest window, you can submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a chance to have the Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce pay it for you (up to $100)! On May 18, 8 lucky winners will be chosen at random and the Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce will reimburse them for the amount of their receipt!
During the restaurant restrictions, help us support local businesses by eating local and have a chance to let us Pay Your Bill!
How Does it Work?
- Make a purchase at a Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce member restaurant, cafe, or brewery between Wednesday, April 21 to Monday, May 17.
- Submit a scan, snap, or copy of your receipt to email@example.com by 11:59pm on May 17, 2021 to enter.
- On May 18, eight submitted receipts will be drawn at random and the Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce will pay the submitting party the amount of the receipt, up to $100.
To be eligible, the receipt must be:
- Legible and readable
- Be issued from a Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce member restaurant/cafe (see the list)
- Dated between Wednesday, April 21 to Monday, May 17, 2021.
- Submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants do not need to live in Langley but must be 19 years or older to enter.
- Participants can enter more than once but each submission must contain one unique receipt which meets the above criteria.
Winning participants will receive reimbursement for the full amount of their receipt (up to $100) or for $100 (if the receipt is valued at more than $100). The reimbursement will be issued by cheque in CAD currency and will be payable within 30 days of the end of the contest.