CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PROMO FLYER
The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours Mixer Networking Event is the best way to make connections in the Langley business community!
BCD Culinary Academy & Catering is a unique event-based dining venue in Langley City with seating for up to 80 people. It opened in 2018 and was created by Chef Parinya Loptson, Owner and Executive Chef for Ban Chok Dee Thai Cuisine with locations in Langley and Maple Ridge. Chef Parinya provides customized food menus for all types of events ranging from birthday parties to wedding dinners / ceremonies and even high tea. A full A/V system with microphones and high-definition televisions makes it ideal for business meetings or even for watching a sporting event or movie. What makes it even more unique is the central cooking class table that accommodates hand-on cooking classes for up to 16 people (or group cooking classes for larger events). Check out our catering menu and register for upcoming cooking classes and events at www.BCDacademy.ca or contact Chef Parinya at
JOIN US FOR:
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 12:00 pm on Tuesday May 28th, 2019.
- Networking with business professionals.
- Enjoy complimentary snack samples and appetizers from BCD Culinary Academy and Ban Chok Dee Thai Cuisine.
- Enjoy complimentary drink samples and a full cash bar.
- Enjoy a short cooking demonstration.
- Business card draw for Whitecaps tickets, $50 gift card for Ban Chok Dee Thai Cuisine, and voucher for a 3-hour cooking class at BCD Culinary Academy & Catering.