August 2019 Dinner MeetingName: August 2019 Dinner MeetingDate: August 20, 2019Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PROMO FLYER
Prem Gill, CEO of Creative BC and Marnie Orr, Film Commissioner, will be discussing the impact the film industry has on the provincial economy and Langley's growth in the industry.
WE WILL BE DISCUSSING....
- Prem Gill, will speak to the impact of BC's creative industries for the provincial economy.
- How BC's motion picture industry remains steady with $3.2B contribution to economy, as indicated by tax credit program.
- BC as a premiere destination for local and international productions due to tax credits and industry expertise of film offices and commissions.
- Marnie Orr, will speak to Langley's growth as a hub for motion-picture and television products.
- Industry stewardship aspect of the Film Commission' work and how Langley can play a role in this.
Cancellation Policy: Event payment is due upon registration. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. No cancellations, refunds or credits after 5:00 pm on Friday, August 16,