The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce (GLCC) is urging our Members, network and community to support local businesses imacted by economic challenges caused by the virus by looking to do business with a GLCC Member first.
We also encourage everyone to exercise reasonable precautions and planning in light of this panedmic. While it is important to treat the COVID-19 pandemic with seriousness, it is also important not to compound the real challenges this virus is causing our business community by unduly curtailing and restricing our own activities locally.
Please use the below updates and resources towards keeping your business and employees safe and remember to "Call A Member 1st": Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory
- Frequent handwashing and covering your face when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you are sick (and create a culture where this is encouraged in your workplace)
- Leverage technology and consider remove work for your team where possible.
- Social distancing
- Office of the British Columbia Provincial Health Officer - for provincial statements and resources
- Health Canada - for Canada specific travel advice, preparedness and Canada's response
- World Health Organization - for FAQs, global travel advice and situation reports
- Pandemic Preparedness for Business - Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus and Small Business: Keeping You and Your Employees Safe - Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- Emergency Preparedness - Calgary Chamber
- An Employer's Guide to Managing Coronavirus in the Workplace: Frequently Asked Questions - KSW Lawyers
UPDATED HELPFUL ARTICLES AND LINKS
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Prevention and Risks - March 13, 2020
- Donate to Coronavirus Outbreak Response - March 13, 2020
- Support Charities in Your Community - March 13, 2020
Stay up-to-date on future GLCC events and announcements by following our social media channels: