A transplant from Ontario, Agnes moved to Langley, BC in 2007 and fell in love with the West Coast.
Agnes graduated with a Police Foundations Diploma from Fanshawe College, but decided working in the business world was a better fit.
She currently works as an Executive Assistant, who is driven by passion for what she does, inspired by the people around her, and is always eager to learn more.
1. Why did you join the U40 Leaders of Tomorrow Team?
I wanted to get to know like-minded individuals who want to see this amazing community grow economically. I am excited to be part of the U40 and promote all the great people that live, and work in Langley!
2. Before working in your current position, what is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
The most interesting job I have ever had was selling CD subscriptions when I was 18, door to door. This job was definitely not music to my ears!
3. What are three words to describe you?
Passionate, Ambitious, Dedicated
4. Where would you like to be in the next five years?
I would like to see myself in a leadership type role, where I can help problem solve, motivate, and be involved in running operations.
5. If you were forced to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Sushi hands down. Not even debatable!