Membership Agreement Statement
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce serving Langley City and Langley Township, I agree that I will abide by this Agreement and the bylaws of the Chamber, which by-laws are available by request, and any regulations, rules, or procedures established by the Chamber. I agree that the Chamber may amend this Agreement or these regulations, rules or procedures on written notice including e-mail message to me. My continued membership will constitute acceptance of the amended Agreement or regulations, rules or procedures.
I understand that, as a member, I will be entitled to:
- Access all Chamber member benefits, special offers and promotions
- Receive invitations to and attend all Chamber functions
- Receive all Chamber publications and notifications
- Display information in the Member Showcase section of the Chamber office
- Receive direct referrals from Chamber staff
I further understand and warrant that:
- I will not use the Chamber or any Chamber services to commit any illegal or unlawful act
- I will not use my membership in the Chamber in such a way as to disrupt the Chamber or impair the Chamber or its services to its users
- My use of, and access to, Chamber benefits and programs may be suspended or removed by the Chamber, without notice, for any act that the Chamber, in its sole discretion, considers to be a violation of this agreement
Information on the Chamber website is provided as a community service by various Information Providers. If I rely on the information so provided, I do so entirely at my own risk. The Chamber does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on or provided through the Chamber website or any of its publications or advertisements. Information on the Chamber website is the responsibility of individual Information Providers or other users.
I represent that all information provided by me to the Chamber is complete and accurate. I have read, understand and agree to abide by this Chamber of Commerce Membership Agreement.